Saturday, June 28, 2014

How to Start Eating Six Metabolism-Boosting Meals Per Day

As soon as I read about the benefits of eating five or six small meals a day, I was sold. I started with my very next meal, eager to reap the benefits of a faster metabolism, stable blood sugar levels, and fat loss.

But within a few days, I realized I was overeating. Sure I could have started a meal log in order to keep track of my calories, but I didn't want to count calories, and I couldn't afford meal replacements at the time.

Since I was already eating a fairly "clean" and sensible diet, all I had to do was figure out how to avoid consuming too many calories over the course of each day.

My plan was simple, I would try cutting my normal portions in half and put one half aside for my next meal. And it worked. So, the easiest way to start eating five or six smaller meals a day is to split your meals, as long as your current portions are healthy.



Then space those meals at least two hours apart but no more than five. Whenever possible, prepare your meals in advance. If you are going to be away from home, pack a meal to take with you.

Be sure to drink at least eight ounces of water with each meal and as much as you want in between meals. Drinking water with your meals will make your stomach feel full, and it will suppress your appetite in between meals.

Eating five or six small meals in conjunction with a consistent cardio routine is the fastest way to start burning fat without having to spend money. If you're thinking about taking advantage of the benefits of eating smaller more frequent meals without the hassle of counting calories and spending extra money, use this as a guideline to get started. Let's go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);