Sunday, July 27, 2014

5 Reasons Why I Love my Soloflex Muscle Machine

The Soloflex Muscle Machine has been around since the 1978. You can read countless reviews about the Soloflex online. Most of those reviews will compare the Soloflex Muscle Machine to other home gyms. There are also many reviews online that provide lists of its pros and cons.

Photo courtesy of en.wikipedia.org-Jag7720

What I am going to do is share with you the top reasons why I love my Soloflex Muscle Machine; which I have owned and used consistently for close to 15 years. I have no connection with the company, nor was I paid to write this post. Let's go.

  1. Ease of Assembly: One nut, one bolt, and two washers. All you need is two socket wrenches, or two pair of locking pliers to assemble the Soloflex. That's it. I had mine out of the box, assembled, and I was performing dips for the first time within a half hour after its delivery.
  2. I Can Do My Favorite Body-Weight Exercises: Prior to owning my Soloflex, I was unable to do dips, chin-ups, pull-ups, or decline push-ups. I have made major gains because of my ability to include these body-weight exercises into my fitness program, and I owe a great deal of my progress to my Soloflex.
  3. I Can Still Lift Iron Weights: The Soloflex comes with attachment rods that accept conventional iron weight plates. If I had found that I didn't like the Soloflex weight straps, I could have left them in the box and pumped iron instead. 
  4. Storage: The Soloflex Muscle Machine extends about two feet from a wall. I like to store mine in a corner; plus the butterfly attachment fits nicely over the frame out of the way, and the leg extension can be leaned against any wall, out of the way.
  5. No Need For A Spotter: I can lift or squat as much weight as I can handle, all without the need of a spotter.

There are many reasons why I love my Soloflex, but these are the top five. I really enjoy working out in the comfort of my own home, and after purchasing my Soloflex home gym, I have enjoyed it even more.

4 comments :

  1. I totally agree. I've had my Soloflex since 1989 and it still works as good as the day I bought it. Actually it works even better since I've continued to customize it over the years. My older son even uses it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do they make ones in silver like this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to purchase one on their website, Joe.

      Delete
  3. If you are short on space, and want an all-purpose exercise machine, Soloflex
    might be your answer. I use mine for dips, pull-ups, chin-ups, standing military press, frontal squats, bench press using the EZ Mount Bar from Ebay, etc. and so on. My workout room is pretty small, and the Soloflex has been the perfect solution for me. It's made in the States, too, which means something to me.

    ReplyDelete

document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);