Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Men: Are You Applying Estrogen to Your Body Each Day Without Knowing It?

This is an important topic, so I'm going to jump right in and make my point. If you are currently using one of the many mainstream antiperspirants, the answer to the question in the title is yes. Most mainstream deodorants and antiperspirants contain parabens, and parabens mimic the hormone estrogen.

Several studies have concluded that parabens, when absorbed by the human body by way of commercial products, were responsible for low testosterone and low sperm count in men. This was according to live-naturally.co.uk. And anything that is absorbed by our skin is done so at ten times the concentration of an oral dose of the same amount.

Guys, if you're using antiperspirants that contain parabens, you are literally applying synthetic estrogen directly to your underarms each day without even knowing it. This common daily routine is largely responsible for excess fat and even breast growth in some males.

Photo courtesy of BestPriceNutritiondotcom

Antiperspirants work by clogging our pores, and this makes it impossible for our bodies to get rid of the estrogen in them. Stop using antiperspirants that contain parabens guys, and watch how quickly your testosterone levels rise. And if you are carrying hard to shed fat, it should become easier to lose.

I recently stopped using my antiperspirant, and noticed a decrease in the amount of fat around my lower pectoral muscles within a few days. A few days, guys. What am I using in place of my antiperspirant?

Baking soda; plain old fashioned baking soda. I also keep my underarm hair clipped to a minimum, which helps prevent odor. The use of paraben containing antiperspirants are risky for women as well, but I will talk about that in another post. More on the side effects of parabens here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);