Saturday, August 9, 2014

Testosterone Supplements: Can You Build Muscle Without Them?

Testosterone boosting supplements have been marketed to bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts for decades. In fact, the testosterone supplement industry is much like the auto industry; each year, you can expect a new model which is supposed to be better than last year's.

And bodybuilders are much like auto lovers; each year, we anticipate the release of the latest testosterone-boosting muscle-building supplement. Before I answer the question within the title of this post, I'm going to share a partial list of the testosterone supplements that I have used at some point over the last twenty years.

  • Prohormones (oral and transdermal)
  • 1 Testosterone (a legal steroid)
  • Yohimbine
  • Tribulus
Photo courtesy of MuscleandFitnessdotcom

Okay, now for my answer to the question. Yes, you can build quality muscle without the use of testosterone boosting supplements. This does not mean that I am against testosterone supplements; I believe that proper supplementation (if needed) can play an important role in the success of any bodybuilder.

Each one of the testosterone boosting supplements that I listed as having used was responsible for helping me in one of two ways; building muscle, or learning. Some of them even had negative side effects, but the best lesson that I've ever learned about any supplement came when I could no longer afford them.

And despite having fears of my muscles fading away, it never happened. So, exactly how do you build muscle without the use of testosterone boosting supplements? By way of proper nutrition, smart training, plenty of rest, and patience.

Is it possible to boost your testosterone without supplementation? Yes, by way of training, proper nutrition, and plenty of rest. When should you use testosterone boosting supplements? Only after you have utilized all of your natural muscle building potential. Do testosterone-boosting supplements work?

1 comment :

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete

document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);